Being a guide at the Adventure Mine is no ordinary job. Guided tours of the mine are our main activities, and we offer everything from simple hiking tours and adventures to advanced special tours that require cutting edge skills. We sometimes also arrange major events such as live performances, corporate events, lucia celebrations, etc.
More than 20 km of dry-laid resorts and fractures, underground lakes and deep chutes are our workplace. Helmet, headlight and harness are part of our work equipment when we are up to 85 meters below ground level. The work includes the opportunity for many exciting meetings with people from all over the world, happy colleagues and varied tasks. The whole business is under rapid development, so working with us should be prepared for a workplace during change.
We now need more timed guides who can work all year long, mostly weekends. This job works great to combine with ex-studies or other employment.
– you are 18 years of age or older
– You are comfortable talking to larger groups of people
– you are careful and follow safety rules
– You can speak fluently in Swedish and speak fluently
– you have driving licenses and access to your own car
You are working and want to work
We also think you are:
– Positive, service-oriented and likes to have many balls in the air
– interested in mines and / or caves, alternatively geology
– Interested in outdoor life or UE
– flexible and driving
It’s a plus if you also:
– Speaks another language. We mainly need German-speaking guides.
– Has a cassava or experience from another service center
– Have approved training for high altitude course, SRT, or experience in cave / mine rescue
Does the above description match you? If so, maybe this is what we are looking for. Send CV and personal letter to us. We train our guides internally, both theoretically and practically.
Duration: Hourly participation Part time
Remuneration: Fixed salary
Send your application by email to:
email@example.com or tel. 070-348 58 87 (only after hours after 17:00).